Thursday 5 November 2015

Me in The ABC

I decided to make the ABC challange where I say a fact about me that starts with each letter of the alphabets. No one tagged me. I just want to do it. Wow that sounds so sad. 

So here we go..

A: Age: 21.
B: Booz: I don't drink.
C: Car: Don't own one, but the current one we have is a Hyounda mini van.
D: Dad's name: AK
E: Ego: Shameless, humble, don't get embarrassed that easily, so I guess none (?)
F: Favorite Music: Ed Sheeran, Patty Griffin, Maroon 5, Imagine Dragons.
G: Goof off thing to do: Dance to any misic played anywhere.
H: Hometown: Jeddah since I was in mom's belly.
I: IQ: I don't know how to answer that..
J: Jam or Jelly: Strawberry or Raspberry Jam.
K: Kids: none.
L: Living arrangement: 3 floors house.
M: Mom's name: Eman.
N: Name of best friend: Debaj.
O: Observation: You only live life once, and no one will remember that you fell, so keep going head up high.
P: Phobias: Blood, massive cuts, injections, Heights (not sky high, but ladder high) 
Q: Quote you like: Don't do today what you can do tomorrow.
R: Relationships: Madly in love with my cat. 
S: Siblings: 4 younger sisters, no brothers. 
T: Talent: I guess I can draw..
U: Unique trait: I have a mole under my nose. My fingers are really flexible!
V: Vegitables you love: Potato. 
W: Worst trait: Self-esteem issues since I can remember.
X: X-rays: .... What?!
Y: Yummy food you male: Stroganoff, chocolate chips cookies, cheesecake. 
Z: Zodiac sign: Gemini. 


So that's it I guess, probably no one is reading this, but what the hell, this is for myself.

1 comment: