Thursday 10 September 2015

I Made A Fanvid! Oh Yes It's Supernatural!

Hi!
So I decided to make a Supernatural fanvid of the most hurtful heart-breaking scene in the whole show. If you haven't reached 9x23 and are avoiding spoilers then don't continue reading and don't watch the video.

This is the point where you should stop reading because I'm about to spoil things more for you, even though you should've been waay waaaaay over that episode because we're starting S11 in a month.



Stop here I said.



You still haven't stopped yet? Not my business don't come crying to me saying I spoiled things for you!



Any ways.

Before posting the video, I'd like to say why this is the most heart-breaking episode ever. You see, there is only one episode in Supernatural that makes me cry every time I watch it, (no, not this, or the one where Sam died the first time, or when Dean gives a speech over his dead body, or any of the countless times Dean died..) It's "Abandon All Hope..." where Ellen and Jo die..

Why am I telling you that? So irrelevant.

This episode though, the S09 finale, I think it's the most heart-wrecking death of Dean from all the series.
S03 finale hurt real bad, I don't even have the stomach to watch that shit again! But this one..
Because of everything that happened between the brothers throughout the whole season, from how it started off with Sam in the hospital, to Sam almost giving up but staying for his brother, to Dean having to lie to Sam about the angel, to how Sam took it when Dean told him, to KEVIN (UUGGGHHHH KEVIN!) to Sam hating his brother for what he did and saying so many hurtful, awful, ugly things to him, making Dean go all 'screw it' and take the Mark of Cain, How Sam looked at his brother when he got the blade, how Dean looked at himself.. how things got too screwed up for him till he got to that point where he had no value to himself or his life or to whatever his brother thinks of him and what he thinks is right..
It's just a load of pain. Too much pain..
And then Dean was killed before Sam's eyes (again) and here where it really really hurts..

I seriously can't have this idea in my head without tearing up.

Dean was dying, and Sam was scared, even though he made it clear to Dean that he was okay with it, but I think, like they always say, that saying it is always easier than actually doing it. When Sam saw his brother he wasn't thinking of anything he said about, because all what's happening was 'Dean is dying Dean is dying dean is dying dean is dying oh no' 

And then Dean tell him that line, that one stupid line, the 5 words that sends goosebumps all over my body EVERY. FUCKING. TIME
"I'm proud of us"
Then he dies. In his brother's arms.
And Sam realizes then, it hits him, that his brother died, and he should've seen it coming because of how big of a wreck Dean was this whole time but he was too angry to pretend to care, that his brother died thinking that he was okay with him dying, that he won't even waste any power to save him, that he hated him and didn't want to be his brother ever again..

As I see it, Sam wasn't crying because his brother died, he was crying because "I'm so sorry. I was an asshole. I'm too little too late to set things right between us"
And that's where my heart gives up, the apologetic, the sad, the regretful cry as he takes Dean to his chest..
Oh God Imma cry right now again..

This is my idea, maybe it's the intended, maybe my brain made it up, but it's really all I could see in that scene, and it's like it doesn't hurt more than anything else.


So here's my fanvid, my first ever fanvid. I spent almost 4 days doing it, but I really enjoyed the process, and that song is my new jam..
Please comment on the video link or down here and let me know what you think :3

And I repeat here, all credits go to Letts for the song, Erik Kripke and the CW for the every clip and character in that video.

Ciao!




2 comments:

  1. oh my god duaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO TEAR OPEN ALL THE WOUNDS I WAS SO GOOD AT PRETENDING THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ignoring the pain does not make go away *moment of wisdom* Thanks for watching :3

      Delete