Friday 26 February 2016

Fan Fic

Years ago, when I was deeply and madly in love with Harry Potter I discovered the world of fan fiction, where people write stories based on known characters or people. I read a lot of them back then, and it gave me such joy to write some of my own!
And when I was active in J-pop idol group NEWS fandom, I started reading fics too about my favorite Japanese people, and to be honest, they were all Massu/Tegoshi because I was a hardcore biased fan to the pairs I love, and still am. And I also had a 80+ pages document of short Tegomass fics I have written myself which I accidentally shift+delete it while getting rid of my old school stuff, and I still cry over it till this day.

In this post I will recommend some of the Massu/Tegoshi fics that I found after years of reading them, also some Supernatural ones because that's the hole I'm in right now and I don't thing I'll be out. They're a mix between AU/Non AU and PG-13/PG-17

This a judgement-free zone. So if you're gonna judge my kinks and my taste, get out of here.


Tegomass:

Que Sera, Sera
Baby, You're A Classic
Tender Red  (I cried at chapter 6. Yes I remember which chapter. That was the first time I cry reading a fic)
Family Portrait
Hope And Pain
Beautiful World



Supernatural:


Come For You
The Wound
The Darkest Hour
Did You Lock The Door When It Shut? Did You See The Knife When It Cut?
The Boys Who Didn't Fly
Devils In The Details



Supernatural RPF:

Threesome Verse
Crash Into Me
Slick
Happy Valentine's Day, Mr. Ackles 
Straight To The Point
Whisky River, You're All I've Got


I DO have more faves, but because I'm an idiot I forget to save the links. I'll keep updating this post if I find anything I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment